About RNB Jewelry Appraisers & Consultants, Expert Gemologist, offering Jewelry Appraisals in Baltimore, Md.
Jewelry Appraisal Services:
• Insurance Replacement Appraisals
• Fair Market Value Appraisals
• Estate Appraisals
• Immediate Liquidation Appraisals
• Appraisals for Watches, Sterling Silver Flatware and Hollowware
• General Consultation Services Available
Experience and Qualifications
Richard Bardach, GG
• Graduate Gemologist, Gemological Institute of America
• Master of Science, Boston University
• Member, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers
• 36 years in the jewelry trade
• 31 years, Owner of “Pikesville Jewelry and Coin Exchange”
• Completed thousands of appraisals for private clients, insurance companies, attorneys, auction houses, and members of the jewelry trade
• 31 years exhibiting at major antique shows and jewelry shows around the country.
Diamonds, colored gemstones, contemporary jewelry, antique jewelry, watches, sterling silver flatware and hollowware.
I have a particular interest in antique jewelry and silver. My store always maintained a department of fine vintage items.
Get your Maryland jewelry appraised the right way! Employ a trained, seasoned specialist and rest easy that the descriptions and values will be accurate, and your insurance company or attorney will always accept and honor your appraisal.
Appraisals are by appointment only. They can be conducted at my location in Pikesville, MD, at your home, or another secure location in the Maryland area. Call RNB Jewelry Appraisers & Consultants Today: 410.227.6927